Did you leave your 401(k) balance behind when you left your last job? If so, you may want to consider taking action. You have a number of options, including:
- Rolling it into your 401(k) plan at your new employer
- Cashing it out
- Rolling it into an IRA account
- Keeping it in the old 401(k) plan, if applicable
There can be many benefits to rolling your 401(k) into an IRA, such as:
- A wider selection of investment options
- Continued tax-deferred growth
- Easier financial planning and management with consolidated accounts.
To learn more about your options regarding your 401(k), contact us with the form below. One of our knowledgeable and skilled advisors will follow up with you to guide you through the process.